The One Lovely Blog Award has come my way. It’s another way for bloggers to show appreciation and bring notice to blogs that we find intriguing.
Sarah over at Musings of a Steampunk—one of my favorite blogs to follow—has nominated this blog for the award! Thanks, Sarah! It’s truly a pleasure to know that this blog reaches and touches other writers and readers.
The Rules for nominees are simple:
- Copy and paste the award logo onto a post.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- List seven things about yourself.
- Nominate five other blogs.
See? Easy peasy.
My nominees (in no particular order) are:
- Mike and Robert vs. the Movies (irreverent, insightful movie guys)
- Untitled*United (movies, books, writing, everything)
- The Wildflower Scout (I love this blog! Beautiful photos, great hiking)
- Paige Nolley (enthusiastic writer/blogger)
- Jumping from Cliffs (passionate novelist)
My 7 things:
- I worked as a pressman in a small newspaper, did everything from paste-up to delivery, and nearly earned the nickname “Lefty”.
- Every year I try brie cheese to see if it still tastes awful to me (20 yrs so far, still “ick”)
- I’ve been reading Proust for five years; I can only handle the prose for 2 weeks at a time, but when I pick it back up, it’s like I never put it down.
- I’m related to Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- I can only write humorous non-fiction. Humorous fiction (to date) is beyond my capabilities.
- I can’t draw worth spit.
- I have a thing for old British cars.